[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Email Blast: Oregon Rainbow Journey

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:31:45 PDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Melissa Lovelin <mklovelin at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Aug 14, 2015 at 10:30 AM
Subject: Email Blast: Oregon Rainbow Journey

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

The Oregon Rainbow Journey is experiencing some thrilling new changes. One
of those changes will be taking the newspaper to an electronic format that
can be printed for those who want to physically hold and read it. The
newspaper will be coming out four times a year and will feature an exciting
new format. We look forward to and are excited to receive your articles,
pictures, fun and inspirational stories for the kick-off edition of our new
first newspaper issue in October.

All submissions must be sent to OregonRainbowJourney at gmail.com by *October
1, 2015 *in order to be considered for this first Fall Issue. If you have
any questions or comments, please contact the Editorial staff at the email
address listed above.

Rainbow love and service,

Oregon Rainbow Journey Editorial Staff