[Or_rainbow] Fwd: FW: Fwd: Meridian Initiation on January 11th

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:54:15 PST 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Janet Lovelin" <JLOVELIN at gsblaw.com>
Date: Jan 9, 2015 11:52 AM
Subject: FW: [Or_rainbow] Fwd: Meridian Initiation on January 11th
To: "Melissa Metz" <melissadeemetz at gmail.com>

Could I ask you to please re-send - thanks.

Please excuse my second late request.  Meridian is having an initiation on
Sunday, the 11th, at 1:00 with practice at 10:00, and we are short all
Bow stations except for Nature and Immortality and Sister of Hope.
If there are any of you available who could assist us, please e-mail me at
jlovelin at comcast.net,  or leave me a message on my cell at 971
230-8074.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your consideration.

 In Rainbow Service,

 Mrs. Lovelin