[Or_rainbow] Ritual Competition

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 10 21:12:25 PDT 2015

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

Congratulations to the Grand Officers on a terrific initiation at Statewide and welcome to our new sisters.

Recently a letter regarding the Ritual Competition was posted on the Oregon Rainbow website.  Please be sure to read it.  Click the Grand Assembly tab, then on registration and scroll to the bottom to "Ritual cover letter".  Mother Advisors and Grand Officers, it is especially important that you read this letter.  Mother Advisors, you may want to print it out and read it at one of your meetings.

The entry forms for both the team and individual competitions can also be found on the website. The deadline to have your entries in to Cheryl Sumerlin is June 1st.

As always, if you have any questions concerning the Ritual Competition please contact me.

See you soon!

Karen Smith
PGWA, Co-Director Ritual Competition

Sent from my iPad