[Or_rainbow] WVS OV/GOR and Initiation

Cosette Rees Cosette.Rees at ltd.org
Fri Nov 6 08:27:47 PST 2015

Just a reminder of our BIG coastal event this Saturday at the Willamette Valley South Official Visit and Grand Officer Reception at the Florence Masonic Lodge. We also have initiation planned for a new member for Gardiner Assembly. If you have candidates you would like to include in this initiation, please let me know!

We still have a few parts open for initiation. If you have girls who would be interested in filling a station, let me know. Thanks!

Here is an event schedule:

Saturday
Noon              Initiation practice
1:30                 OV, followed by light refreshments
3ish                  GOR
4:30ish            Dinner ($4, Tacos and taco salad)
5:15ish            Initiation
Movie & sleepover, snacks provided
Girls can sleep at the Lodge, BYOB (bring your own bedding ☺)

Sunday
Muffins and juice for breakfast
Help clean up the Lodge
DRIVE CAREFULLY!!

“Thanksgiving just gets me all warm and tingly and all kinds of wonderful inside.”

Cosette Rees
Lane Transit District
Accessible and Customer Services Manager
P: 541-682-6751 | C: 541-501-9399 | TTY: 7-1-1
Contact us at ltd.org<http://www.ltd.org/contactus.html>