[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Retreat info

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:09:12 PST 2015

To all planning on attending our GD, MA, AMA and Pledge leaders retreat
next weekend here's the 'Scoop'.

WHEN:  November 14 and 15, 2015
WHERE: Pacific Winds Condominiums at 1723 NW Harbor Ave, Lincoln City 97367.
Conference room is on the south end of the 4th floor.  For those who have
 confirmed space with me, accommodations are in # 29 & #9.
 (I do still have some room.)

⏱ Since most will be arriving after leaving the Mystic Banquet, start time
 for Saturday is approximate.

AGENDA
Saturday Afternoon and Evening:
1) 3pm            Declaration of Cooperation
2) 3:45          Job Descriptions
3) 4:30           Conflict Resolutions
4) 5:30pm       Merit Bars
5) 6pm           Dinner and Drinks
6) 7pm           Annual Reports
7) 7:45pm.       “Parking Lot” –facilitator review the next day-
8) 8pm            Games and Fellowship

Sunday Morning and Early Afternoon:

Breakfast
1) 9am          Conflict Resolution
2) 10am        Youth Protection – Record Keeping
3) 10:30.        Membership Report
4) 11am          Mentoring
5) 12pm.         Lunch  *
6) 1pm           “Fun Back in Functional”
7) 1:45pm        Interactions with Girls
                          (focusing on positive, generational gap, customer
service)
8) 2:30pm     Training Development
9) 2:45pm      Declaration (final thoughts, follow up)
As you can see we will have plenty to do!  This event is planned to
strengthen our leadership team in Oregon Rainbow by sharing our knowledge
and experience to build  communication, policy and organizational
procedures.  Your active participation is vital!  Please look over the
agenda and bring with you any documents, outlines, ideas, and experience to
share, specifically in reference to job descriptions, merit bar programs,
training ideas, and assembly success stories.

*. To help keep costs minimal we are asking individuals to bring prepared
dishes or fixen's to contribute to meal preparation. Nancy Coddington has
agreed to coordinate for us, if you would be willing to bring something
please let her know.  Each of the Condos has a full kitchen, fully stocked
appliance wise but only minimal foodstuffs.

**. This is planned as an adult event, please bring beverages and snacks to
share during social/break time.

*** Please pay special attention to the parking signs on the street as they
are strictly enforced.

I'm excited to see you all next weekend!  If you have any questions that I
haven't covered please email or give me a call at tlrollman at msn.com or
503.551.4494.

Teri Rollman, SD
Sent from Outlook <http://aka.ms/Ox5hz3>