[Or_rainbow] Food for Retreat Meals - Update

Nancy Coddington nancyceeohdee at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 18:57:14 PST 2015

I have confirmations from eight people for participation in the communal
meals for this weekend's Rainbow adult retreat.

Below is an updated list of food we need for each meal. Please email me at
nancyceeohdee at gmail.com, or call or text  me at 503-551-5616 if you plan to
share a meal with us.

Thanks - Nancy Coddington

*Grocery list:* Dinner Ground beef (1 lb pkgs) Tomatoes Green onion Sliced
olives Sour cream Salsa Avocados/guacamole Cornbread mix OR pre-made before
arrival Vanilla ice cream chocolate syrup caramel syrup nuts
Maraschinos Brownies
- pre-made Breakfast Cantaloupe Honeydew Other fruit? Yogurt selection
Lunch Left
over fruit from breakfast Apples/oranges Left over chips & salsa from
dinner Deli
meats – turkey Deli meats – ham Sliced cheese – cheddar, jack Mayonnaise
Mustard Bread – please include 1 loaf of gluten-free Tomatoes Head lettuce