[Or_rainbow] Food for Retreat Meals - Update

Susan Marshall susan.marshall1961 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:16:16 PST 2015

Hi Nancy ...

Me again.  Because I won't be eating breakfast with you, can I change my
contribution from yogurt to:
*     Hamburger - large package, cooked (can warm up in the microwave)*
*     Grated Mexican cheese - large bag*
*     Pint of sour creme*
*     Lettuce - shredded*
*     Pan of brownies*
*     Green onions - at least 4 bunches chopped*
*     Bag of Seattle's Best coffee*
If you need me to bring more, let me know.  I will prepare everything
needed at my RV and bring it in bags.  I would suggest that if you need to
buy stuff that isn't contributed, that you pass the hat so that no one gets
stuck with a bill.  What about napkins, paper plates, etc.

Hugs,
Susie