[Or_rainbow] Food for Retreat Meals - Update

Teri tlrollman at msn.com
Wed Nov 11 13:28:00 PST 2015

I have 90 paper plates and cutlery, short on napkins tho. We also have a set of real dishes.
Teri

Sent from Outlook

On Wed, Nov 11, 2015 at 12:53 PM -0800, "Nancy Coddington" <nancyceeohdee at gmail.com> wrote:
Oh heavens my dear. That's more than enough. I'm going to send another update this afternoon. I've had some folks offer ground beef already, but I would welcome the coffee! Let me check on the other items! Thanks!!

Sent from my iPhone