[Or_rainbow] Adult Retreat Food Update #2

Nancy Coddington nancyceeohdee at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:16:45 PST 2015

Sorry this is later than expected. Our husky had surgery yesterday, and I
had NO idea of the chaos that ensues when bringing home a 75 lb dog with a
cone on his head. Oh. My. God.

Anyway, we are roughly looking at 20 for both lunch and dinner, and about
15 for breakfast. We have lots of generous folks out there in Rainbow. Many
of the items are now spoken for (look for you name in the list down below).

There are a few of you who said, "Let me know what to bring." I think at
this juncture I will buy whatever is on the list yet remaining, have my
receipts available, put out a donation jar and get reimbursed for whatever
I purchase beyond what I had planned to donate. The leftover funds
(assuming there are some) will go towards whatever we decide (OGA, GWA
service project, etc.).

Okay - I have the following people who have let me know they are going to
eat DINNER and LUNCH:

Nancy Coddington

Betty Donnelly

Leslie Hawkins

Bev Hayward

Pamela Heimuller

Phyllis Hughes

Janet Lovelin

Susie Marshall

Melissa Metz

Sherilynn Mobley

Karen Murphy

Alison Priest

Laurie Rhoads

Teri Rollman

Judy Smith

Diane Swan

Emily Wheelbarger

The following are also confirmed for BREAKFAST:

Nancy Coddington

Betty Donnelly

Leslie Hawkins

Bev Hayward

Pamela Heimuller

Janet Lovelin

Melissa Metz

Sherilynn Mobley

Karen Murphy

Alison Priest

Teri Rollman

Judy Smith

Diane Swan

Emily Wheelbarger

If you don't see your name above or i don't have it correctly listed, don't
panic. Just send me an email to let me know what meals you want to
participate in.(nancyceeohdee at gmail.com).* If *the numbers end up
significantly different from my guesstimates, I'll update tonight!

Now, for the folks who are bringing groceries: Again, if there is an error,
let me know. I won't be shopping until Friday afternoon.
Grocery list: Provider Coffee Susie Nancy Plates - 90 ct Teri utensils Teri
Napkins Bev Creamer Nancy Sugar and Splenda Nancy Tea Nancy Dinner - About
20 people Black or kidney beans Leslie Ground beef (1 lb pkgs) Diane Diane
Diane Betty Taco seasoning Nancy Tomatoes Lettuce (or bag-o-salad) Judy Green
onion Susie Shredded cheddar cheese Judy/Laurie Sliced olives Diane Sour
cream Susie Salsa Betty Avocados/guacamole tortilla chips Judy/Laurie Cornbread
mix OR pre-made before arrival Vanilla ice cream Will pick up in Lincoln
City chocolate syrup Phyllis caramel syrup Phyllis nuts  Phyllis Maraschinos
Phyllis Brownies - pre-made Diane Susie Breakfast (about 15 people) Melon
(or anything that sounds good) Banana (ditto) Monkey bread (prepare Sat.,
bake Sun.) Nancy Yogurt selection Lunch (about 20) Left-over fruit from
breakfast Other fruit? Left over chips & salsa from dinner Potato chips
Leslie Deli meats – turkey Sherilynn/Alison Deli meats – ham
Sherilynn/Alison Sliced cheese – cheddar, jack Sherilynn/Alison Mayonnaise
Mustard Bread – please include 1 loaf of gluten-free White Laurie
Sherilynn/Alison Wheat Laurie Sherilynn/Alison Gluten-free Judy S.
Tomatoes Leaf
lettuce