[Or_rainbow] Adult Retreat Food Update #2

Kimberly.VanLaere at ch2m.com Kimberly.VanLaere at ch2m.com
Fri Nov 13 07:06:05 PST 2015

I would like to dine with the group for all meals, and would be happy to contribute financially since it looks like the list is fairly well filled.  I do have a “picnic basket” that has serving utensils, napkins, cups, and extra flatware that I will bring in case those miscellaneous items are needed.

Kimberly Van Laere
St. Marys