[Or_rainbow] GWAAR & Statewide

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 06:53:54 PDT 2015

Just a reminder that we have the Grand Worthy Associate Advisor Reception,
Saturday at Beaverton Masonic Lodge 2PM. Then for the second act at
Beaverton Masonic Lodge, we have Vespers and Breakfast Sunday morning for
$5 at 8am and Statewide Initiation 10am.

ACTION REQUESTED
Mother Advisors please send Mrs. Teri Rollman the number of girls who will
be spending the night at Tigard Lodge with the name(s) of the on-site
chaperone who will be staying with them.

Additionally Mrs Rollman needs the names of the candidates for initiation
Sunday morning.

Thank you.
Melissa