[Or_rainbow] Vespers & Breakfast Update

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 20:56:53 PDT 2015

Vespers & Breakfast 8am Sunday - $5
Beaverton Masonic Lodge has limited seating of 25 for Sunday AM. Please
RSVP by Friday to Janet Lovelin at jlovelin at comcast.net. Grand Officers are
highly encouraged to attend and support our Grand Chaplain.

In keeping with strengthening our masonic ties with Oregon DeMolay, I
wanted to bring to the attention of the general membership a second option
for breakfast on Sunday. Canby Chapter, Order of DeMolay, is hosting a
Pancakes,
Eggs & Sausage Breakfast at Al Kader Shrine Center from 8am-11am.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Statewide at Beaverton Masonic Lodge.
Ritual Opening will begin promptly at 10am.

-Melissa