[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Oregon Rainbow Journey, Issue 1

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 15:42:13 PST 2016

Hello Oregon Rainbow,

Here is the first issue of the Oregon Rainbow Journey for all to read. We
are hoping to get 1 or two more issues out for this year, so please, keep
sending your articles. We all want to read about the fun, service,
friendship, adventures and more that you have been having. Anyone is
welcome to submit an article, even if it's just a few words, and please
send us pictures to go with your words! If you have any questions, feel
free to contact us anytime at* oregonrainbowjourney at gmail.com
<oregonrainbowjourney at gmail.com>*. We hope everyone enjoys the first issue
and we will see you on the road. For the girls not able to access this
online, please print and share!

Rainbow Love,

Oregon Rainbow Journey Editors