[Or_rainbow] Oregon Rainbow Fundraising 2016

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jul 13 12:25:55 PDT 2016

Hello Oregon Rainbow, I've a few fundraising announcements for ya'll!

This year, we're supporting the Spinal Cord Injury Research at Shriner's Hospital for Children. In our efforts to help them, I've organized a few projects to get our fundraising off to a good start this year.
First off, my pins! I am selling pins with my theme and such on them for $5 a piece. I'll have these at all events throughout the year.
Wrap-a-car!! Everyone loves a good, innocent prank, and this year you can buy my assembly's help in wrapping the rainbow adult car of your choice, for $10! And, if you'd rather not have this blessing bestowed upon you, you can purchase insurance for $20! Please note that we are NOT responsible for cleanup. Hit me up if you have a victim in mind!

Also, at my reception on October 1st, we will have a silent auction. All Grandies are asked to provide an item for the auction, as well as each assembly. Bring your cash to spend!
And, last but by no means least, my raffle quilt! The wonderful Mrs Hayward made this beautiful quilt, and I am selling raffle tickets 1/$1 or 6/$5. I will have these for sale at all events this year!

Thank you all for your time, and I look forward to seeing you all on our Steampunk Odyssey this year!
Grace W
GWA

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device