[Or_rainbow] Baker City - East/West Shrine Game

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Jul 18 10:25:22 PDT 2016

Hello All

Last call for Baker City! We currently have Allyssa Calhoun, Rebecca Mobley, Reno Bowers, and Briahna Stout attending to represent Oregon Rainbow at the parade and game. Katrina Bush and I will be chaperoning these four.

Hotel/Motels are in high demand and many are sold out at this time. If you are wanting to attend, please let me know today as I am booking the two hotel rooms needed for these 6 attending. Tickets for the game must be acquired prior to attending and I can get those for you if you want to come. The more the merrier - just putting out there that hotels are limited.

I am currently full in my car so if there are more that want to attend we will need another driver and another room for girls. All that can be worked out but we need to know today please!

Thank you!
Sherilynn Mobley
Mother Advisor - Mt. Scott Assembly
503-969-9541