[Or_rainbow] Travel Material scraps

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Jul 18 10:29:13 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!

Some of the accent colors tend to be in high demand at Joanns so if you are currently looking for Eggplant (Purple) they now have some in stock at the Oregon City location. It was the one that has been online only for a bit!

I also have a favor for the seamstresses in the group making travel dresses for this year, if you happen to have scraps from your dresses left over could you please save that for me? I would be grateful for anything I can get on the accent and main travel material. Thank you!

Sherilynn Mobley
Mt. Scott Assembly - Mother Advisor
503-969-9541