[Or_rainbow] Masonic Youth Picnic at Oaks Park

Grant & Sherilynn Mobley mobley at mac.com
Wed Jul 27 16:26:02 PDT 2016

> Hello all

The Masonic Youth day is quickly approaching on Saturday, 8/20, at Oaks Park.

We did send in a preliminary count but need to finalize who will be attending so they can make sure to have enough food for all and ride bracelets for the kids.

Please confirm to your Mother Advisors if you can attend and how many youth and adults in your party.

Mother Advisors, we need these numbers this week to help Grand Lodge get things organized.

Thank you!
Leslie Hawkins