[Or_rainbow] Last Chance

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 1 09:32:09 PDT 2016

Today is the day.  If you haven't gotten your Ritual entries in, now is the time to do it.  We've received entries from Meridian, Laurel, Cherry, Liberty and Mt. Scott.  If you have sent them in and your assembly isn't on the list please contact Cheryl.  Also, if you've mailed them to her PO BOX in the last couple of days please let her know.  Remember they need to be in her email inbox by midnight tonight or postmarked today.  If you want a chance at taking home one of the traveling trophies, get those entries in.  Cherry, please remember to bring the trophies to Grand Assembly and give them to us personally.  Hillsboro, please remind Claire to bring the Rose Lecture plaque.
Have a great end of your school year and we'll see you in Pendleton!
Karen and Cheryl