[Or_rainbow] State Service Team - we need YOU

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Jun 2 10:46:16 PDT 2016

Hello Oregon Rainbow

We are still in search of our 2016-2017 State Service team members. We are a service organization and as such we should have an overwhelming amount of eager girls at the ready to fill this team. Please get your applications in for the State Service team by June 8th. We would love to see a large team this year!

Also, we need those service hours! Please log in to the website and log from there or send your hours to Rebecca Mobley at Rebecca.Mobley at icloud.com<mailto:Rebecca.Mobley at icloud.com> or Mrs. Rees at cosette.rees at ltd.org<mailto:cosette.rees at ltd.org>
Oregon Rainbow is very well known for our commitment to service and our volunteer hours in past years have been remarkable. Let's make sure that 2016 we continue that trend. We need to know what you have done so get those hours in!

The application for State Miss Service is attached. Please get those turned in by next Wednesday along with Service Hours so we can put together our presentation for Grand Assembly.

Thank you!

Rebecca Mobley
Grand Patriotism, State Miss Service
Grand Representative of CA and CO