[Or_rainbow] Reminder #1 E-Mail to Grand Officers

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jun 15 11:46:04 PDT 2016

Grand Officers,

Please stay tuned to your e-mails for Grand Assembly reminders this next week from your Grand Worthy Advisor and me.

Reminder #1:  Remember your personal Rainbow Bible - be sure you have it identified either inside/outside that it belongs to you.

Reminder #2:  Bring your $5 for the Grand Officer pizza party on Wednesday after Grand Chapter Installation - to be held in the Oregon Trail (Hospitality) Room at The Red Lion.  Time to be determined.  All Grand Officers required to attend.

Reminder #3:  Bring a copy of your Grand Representative Report.

Reminder #4:  Be sure you have your State Service Project money available to turn in to the Grand Treasurer in the Oregon Trail Room when you arrive on Wednesday.  Even if you are in the raffle sequence at Grand Assembly you need to turn in your money earned so far.

Reminder #5:  Don't forget your Secret Sister gift for the revealing luncheon on Thursday.

Grand Assembly is almost here!

Stay tuned for more reminders from your GWA Morgan and me!

Mrs. Lovelin, DOGO