[Or_rainbow] Grand Assembly Ritual Schedule 2016-1.pdf

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 14:52:04 PDT 2016

Hello everyone!  Here is the Ritual Competition schedule for the Grandies and the team competition.  We will start at noon on Wednesday the 22nd at the Red Lion. We will be downstairs in the Happy Canyon and Round Up rooms. If for any reason you will be unable to compete at your assigned time, please let us know ASAP so that we may adjust the schedule or make other arrangements. There will be a schedule posted in or near the lobby for you to refer to. Please be sure to look at it for any changes/new information.
Thursday all competition will be at the convention center starting at 1:15. We will be on the west side of PCC in rooms 2 & 3. This is the opposite side of the center from where we usually are. Everyone that is NOT a Grand Officer will compete there. There are no assigned times on Thurday; however, Grand Pages and Grand Choir members will be given priority over the other Thursday participants so that they may return to their practices as quickly as possible.
We are looking forward to another successful year of Ritual Competition and can't wait to hand out those ribbons and trophies!
See you in Pendleton!
Karen and CherylCo-directed Ritual Competition