[Or_rainbow] Wednesday Grand Assembly Activities

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 05:46:10 PDT 2016

Dear Rainbow Family -

Wednesday afternoon I will not be on site at the Red Lion as I will be busy
preparing and being installed as Grand Conductress for Eastern Star.  If
questions arise Wednesday afternoon before 3pm, please report to the Oregon
Trail Room which is functioning as the Hospitality Room where Mrs Lovelin
has agreed to be the point person.

I will check for urgent texts after Installation and before I go to the New
Grand Officers Dinner to return calls.

Thank you in advance,
Melissa Metz
Director of Grand Assembly