[Or_rainbow] Laurel #43 Corn Booth

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Jun 28 14:56:28 PDT 2016

Hello Ladies and Gents,
                 Laurel I #43 is a little low on girls right now and it is time to start working on the 2016 Clackamas County Fair Corn Booth Schedule.  We are asking that if anyone would like to work a shift or to let me know. I am looking forward to all the fun we will be having as we help Laurel #43 Rainbow Assembly to raise money for the upcoming year and state service project.  The Fair is Tuesday Aug. 16th   – Sunday Aug. 21st.  The shifts will be as always that means the Tuesday-Thursday the shifts will be 9:00am-4:00pm and 4:00pm-10:00pm Friday and Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm and 4:00pm-11:00am Sunday 9:00am-3:00pm and 3:00pm-Clean up after we close at 8:00pm.  We will also need help with the pre fair cleaning/ setup of the booth on Sunday the 14th of August. Also this date and time may change as it is during Grandies Retreat and we might set up on Friday the 12th instead.
                If you could email me the times that you could work the booth and also tell me (if you are an adult)if you would like to be a Cooker or a Shucker or if you are a girl I will be putting you in the booth to sell corn. Remember this is the main fund raiser and helps us pay for Grand Assembly and everything else.  We need all the parents to help as well.  Our Worthy Advisor and District Deputy are working every shift so I will not be including them in the regular list.  We will need 3 girls every morning and 5 every night, and 3 adults every morning and 4 every night.  Also once the schedule is set if you can’t fill your assigned shift you will need to find a replacement as well as letting me know asap. Or If you know of someone that wants to help past their info on to me.
                If you need to call me, my home # is (503)625-7285 and my cell is (503)701-3479  mt-at at frontier.com<mailto:mt-at at frontier.com> is my email.
                                                                Rainbow Love        Anjee Thompson
                                                                                                                                Mother Advisor Laurel #43