[Or_rainbow] WA/ID Grand Assembly Trip

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Jun 30 11:08:24 PDT 2016

Calling all travelers to Washington/Idaho Grand Assembly:

Please scan your registration forms (attached) to me at jlovelin at comcast.net<mailto:jlovelin at comcast.net> before 3:30 today.  We will be taking the meal package.  Also if you are a Master of the Grand Cross if it is financially possible Mrs. Rollman would like you to attend the breakfast, but if not, you should plan on attending the ceremony.  Please indicate on your form if you are attending the breakfast, and let me know in your e-mail if you are just attending the ceremony.  Also please let me know if you have dietary restrictions.

There are some travelers going Friday morning and some Friday afternoon, and some returning Sunday afternoon and some Monday morning.  I am still waiting for specifics from their registrar and will relay it when I receive the same.

To date I have actual registrations for Daryia, Rebecca, Mrs. Mobley.  Also if you are a youth attending could you please bring a medical information form from the Oregon Grand Assembly website with you (also attached).

Hope to hear from all you travelers soon.

Janet Lovelin