[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Next ORJ articles!!

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 17:31:44 PST 2016

Hello Ladies and adults,

We can't wait to get started on the next Oregon Rainbow Journey and
hope everyone enjoyed the first issue.

Please, send us articles at any time with the latest events, pictures,
and stories of all the fun you have been having.

Tell us about Statewide Initiation and DJR, tell us about the
installations this term, have you been working on a service project?
Let's hear about all of it.

Mother Advisers, please encourage all girls in your assemblies to join
in, or maybe your assembly collectively writes an article to send in.

We look forward to receiving your articles and putting together the
next ORJ to share with the state!!

Rainbow Love,
Oregon Rainbow Journey