[Or_rainbow] Fwd: Tentative 2016-2017 GO List

Melissa Metz melissadeemetz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:36:23 PDT 2016

TO: Oregon Rainbow

FROM: Teri Rollman, SD

As you know the applications for the 2016-2017 Grand Officers were
disseminated last weekend. I felt it would be helpful to share the new
leadership opportunities on the State Executive Committee (SEC) for
next year at this time.

The SEC meets three times a year. Once in the fall and spring,
generally scheduled on an OV/GOR day and at Grand Assembly.  The
purpose of the State Executive Committee is to furnish supervision and
direction for the Government of the Grand Jurisdiction of Oregon,
I.O.R.G.

I hope you share in my excitement of our upcoming Grand Assembly in
Pendleton where we will be celebrating all our accomplishments of this
Jurassic Journey.

*Tentative 2016-2017 Grand Officers*
GWA (Ex-Officio SEC)
GWAA/SEC