[Or_rainbow] Portland Shriners Hospital Holiday Decorating Party

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Nov 1 08:52:21 PDT 2016

Hello Oregon Rainbow!

We have been invited to join the Daughters of the Nile again this year to help in decorating the hospital for the holidays. Last year, we had a wonderful time working alongside some great ladies and getting to know them better. Our youth definitely helps them get the job done quickly and your creative minds has brought new spirit and life to many of the displays. They are excited to have you back this year to help!

There are over 18 trees to be decorated and other décor to be displayed throughout the hospital. Each tree has a unique theme and, once completed, it is a festive, fun environment for the patients and families at the hospital.

Sunday, November 27th at 1pm we will start decorating. This should take about 2 ½-3 hours. If you are able to attend, I will need to get your names as well as adults attending with you for the Hospitals volunteer listing. We are working within a hospital so the HIPPA rules come into play and they need to know who is in the hospital that day. Please make sure to get me your names and we look forward to a fun filled day with these lovely ladies!

Thank you!
Sherilynn Mobley
503-969-9541
mobley at mac.com<mailto:mobley at mac.com>