[Or_rainbow] Grand Officers - tips and reminders

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Nov 2 08:39:02 PDT 2016

Good afternoon Grand Officers and Mothers Advisors,

Just a few reminders which may require Grand Officer action before we attend that fun Official Visit with our Pledge girls this Saturday:

Be sure to wear your name tag.  If you have lost it, please let me know immediately.  Otherwise, I will expect to see your "name in print" on Saturday.

If you are one of the Grand Officers whose dress is not 2" above the floor, please note that your dress is too long and escort necessitates that your dress not be longer than this measurement.  Please hem your dresses accordingly - I know this may seem like short notice but I believe most of us have had discussion previously.  If you are wondering if it is "you," you can message me.

Be sure you have your buttons on the back of your dress to finish it off.

We wear shoes, and we wear hoops (we do not wear fluffers under our travel dresses).

We will review the proper bow before the Official Visit on Saturday.

Carolann and Reagan - I received your travel dresses from Mrs. Jones at the St. Mary's/Liberty OV/GOR last Saturday.

Reno - I also received your hoop from Mrs. Jones last Saturday.

Please let me know as soon as possible if I may be of any assistance to you in preparing for the Official Visit on Saturday or if you have any questions or need assistance in general.

I look forward to seeing all of you Sassy Lassy Grand Officers at Lents Lodge on Saturday.

In Rainbow Service, Mrs. Lovelin
jlovelin at comcast.net<mailto:jlovelin at comcast.net>