[Or_rainbow] Liberty Assembly - Initiation

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Nov 4 08:35:35 PDT 2016

Liberty Assembly #93 will be having an initiation on November 22nd at 6pm at the Eugene Lodge #11 at 2777 Martin Luther King Blvd. in Eugene. Across from Autzin Stadium.  We also are asking for 6-7 Grandies to be a part of the initiation. I do know the Worthy Adviser will not be there and between 4 and 6 of the bow stations will need to be filled.  If you can have the Grandies e-mail me I can coordinate what position they will be.

Thank you

Ann, Mother Adviser, Liberty Assembly #93
elizabeth at springfieldbuick.com<mailto:elizabeth at springfieldbuick.com>