[Or_rainbow] Update

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 12 20:58:41 PST 2016

Hello everyone,
I am in need of an update of proficiency earners. So far I have Grace Wolbaum and Rebecca Mobley listed as earning their charms for this year.  Grand Deputies, if you have girls that have passed their proficiency this year please let me know.  Remember, ALL girls are eligible to pass this every year and initiations are acceptable as long as a Grand Deputy is present to verify that it was done from memory.  I have lots of Wolf charms to give out so help me deplete my stock! ??

Have a great weekend!

Rainbow love,
Karen Smith
PGWA & Co-Director of Ritual Competition