[Or_rainbow] Christmas Tree Decorating at the Hospital

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Sun Nov 20 18:50:26 PST 2016

Are you planning and/or interested in helping the Daughter's of the Nile decorate the hospital's Christmas Trees? If you haven't already, please contact Mrs Sherilynn Mobley at sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com<mailto:sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com> . She has been in correspondence with the Nile member in charge of this event, and needs ALL participant's names by Tuesday. This is for security purposes, so if you do not provide her with your name by Tuesday you will not be able to help decorate the trees.

I'm looking forward to this super fun event with you all! I'll see you, and hopefully your awesome Christmas sweaters, on Sunday at 1pm!

Grace Wolbaum,
Grand Worthy Advisor