[Or_rainbow] Kellogg #92 invites you to our initiation on Friday, December 30th

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Nov 29 15:30:35 PST 2016

Hi all,

Kellogg Assembly #92 would love to invite all Rainbow girls to come witness and participate in the initiation of Mari Baker on Friday, December 30th, 2016.

We will begin to gather at 7PM that night, with opening starting at 7:30PM, then initiation, closing, and a short reception.

Please come and be a part of Kellogg Assembly's reawakening.

7:30 PM  Friday December 30, 2016
Kellogg #92 Initiation (closed ceremony)
Parkrose Masonic Lodge
4812 NE 102nd Ave, Portland, OR 97220
(503) 253-8870

If you have girls to be initiated and would like them to be a part of this ceremony, please let me know. You can contact me at 503-330-5477 or send me an email at bakers5family at gmail.com<mailto:bakers5family at gmail.com> .
If you would like to come but need a place to stay the night, let me know!

Can't wait to see you!

Regards,

Maj Britt (Max) Baker
Mother Advisor