[Or_rainbow] ABATE Toy Drive - This Saturday December 3rd!

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Nov 29 16:41:47 PST 2016

Date correction: December 3rd. Saturday
Hello!

The ABATE Toy Drive is this Saturday, 12/3, at the Shriners Hospital in Portland. They are in need of Oregon Rainbow volunteers to help with directing traffic for the bikers, greeters, refreshment tenders, and toy sorters. We would like to have our volunteers arrive no later than 11:15am at the hospital. Please park in the main parking. If the bar is down to get in, push the button and let them know you are there to help with the toy run. You will meet in the lobby where you will be given a button for participation and most likely a name tag. Wear weather appropriate attire as you will be outside directing bikes or helping with refreshments so layers would be best.

Please, if you can, let GWA Grace or Mrs. Rollman know if you are attending so they will have an idea of how many volunteers we will have that day. It is lots of fun. Bikers usually arrive around 12-12:30 and end with Santa greeting the patients in the Activity Room.

Thanks!