[Or_rainbow] Mt. Scott Initiation - Tuesday, 9/13 7:30pm

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Sep 7 13:23:03 PDT 2016

Hello everyone

Just wanted to share that Mt. Scott is having initiation on Tuesday, 9/13 at 7:30pm (our regular meeting night) to initiation two sisters, Kaylicia and Kayle, into our assembly.

If there are other assemblies with new petitioners and are in need of doing initiation, you are welcome to come and share the evening with us. We would be happy to help!

See you all on the trail soon! :)

Sherilynn Mobley
Mother Advisor - Mt. Scott
503-969-9541