[Or_rainbow] Ritual Competition

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 7 22:22:35 PDT 2016

Dear Girls,

I just wanted to send you a note to let you know what is happening with the his year's ritual competition. This year the two bow stations that will be in competition will be Immortality and Service. Due to lack of participation over the last few years we are removing God's Rainbow from competition and the Gavel Talk will become an all ages category. Everything else including the team competition will remain the same.

This year's proficiency charm is a wolf. As always, you may pass your proficiency to your Grand Deputy at any time during the year. All girls are eligible to pass the proficiency every year. When you pass it please have your Grand Deputy let me know and please make sure that you indicate whether or not you have received the Proficiency PIN. The proficiency consists of the Obligation and Traditions.

Grand Charity, Grand Chaplain,  Grand Immortality and Grand Service may not participate in their own office categories but are eligible to participate in all other categories including Super 7, providing she has not won first place in the categories she chooses to compete in.
Grand Charity, GWAA & GWA  also may not compete in the team competition in their respective offices.

If anyone travels to another jurisdiction and witnesses a ceremony or tribute that we don't do in Oregon,  please get a copy of it and send it to us and we will consider adding it to the competition.

It is never too soon to start working on your memory work. All of the non-Ritual ceremonies and tributes can be found on the Oregon Rainbow website.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at duckvilleusa at hotmail.com or 541-915-5127.

Rainbow love,
Karen Smith
PGWA & Co-Director Ritual Competition