[Or_rainbow] Grand Master's Reception - RSVPs needed ASAP

Grant Mobley mobley at mac.com
Thu Sep 8 20:50:48 PDT 2016

Hello all

The Grand Master’s Reception is Saturday, September 24th evening in Medford, Oregon.

Medford Ramada Inn
2250 Biddle Road
Medford, OR 97504

Adults: $45/person
Rainbow Girls: $10/person

RSVPs and payments need to be to Mr. Harry Baker by this Saturday, 9/10!!

Please email Mr. Baker at hkbsfb at charter.net or call him at (541) 776-6319 to let him know of your RSVP. Payment needs to follow quickly and should be sent to:

Medford Lodge #103
C/O Harry Baker
278 White Oak Drive
Medford, Oregon 97504

Formal Attire please.

Oregon Rainbow would like to support Mr. Borland as best we can with our attendance at this reception. Please get hold of Mr. Baker as soon as possible. We do apologize for the short notice but just received word of the reduced costs for the girls and wanted to share. Thank you!

Event Held at Medford Ramada Inn 2250 Biddle Road Medford OR 97504 Cost $45.00 per Person Prepaid RSVP with payment to: Medford Lodge No. 103 C/O Harry Baker 278 White Oak Dr. Medford OR 97504 (541) 776-6319 hkbsfb at charter.net Formal Attire