[Or_rainbow] GWA Reception - Important Information for Grand Officers and Mother Advisors!

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Sep 26 14:49:08 PDT 2016

Grand Officers and Mother Advisors:

The following is a quick recap for the Grand Worthy Advisor Reception:
1.            Don't Forget to Bring Your Silent Auction Item - Please have it at the Shrine Center between 3:15 and 4:30.  Your item should be secure so nothing falls out, and a description accompanies the item.  We are hoping Assemblies are planning on participating in the silent auction items as they have in previous years.  Of course there will be a designated area for you to register and drop off your item.  Please check your Grand Office Handbook for specifics.  I believe this is also up online at Oregon Rainbow.
                Grand Officers:  In your timeframe planning please note that you or your representative must have your item checked in by 4:30 for the silent auction.  ESCORT PRACTICE will be at 4:00 in Harrington Hall.  Please plan accordingly.  It is very important that all Grand Officers are present for this run-through of the evening's escort of Grand Officers so it runs smoothly and is impressive.
2.            Grand Officers:  Between 3:00 and 3:45 upstairs we will be checking your travel dresses.  You should wear a regular hoop dress for the dinner, and at the dinner/reception break at 6:15 you will go upstairs and change into your Grand Officer travel dress.  You should wait until we come upstairs to let you know you should come down to the lobby.  You will be walking into your designated seating area together.  Please remember we want to escort and introduce every Grand Officer so please make sure your travel dress is ready.
3.            Grand Officers REMEMBER YOUR NAME BADGE AND WEAR IT.
Grand Officers, please review your Handbook, talk with your Mother Advisor, or contact me if you should have any questions.  These are all good options to make sure everything goes smoothly for you at the reception, and we can have lots of fun.  Please don't hesitate to contact one of us if you have any questions.
As always, please stay tuned in case something unexpected should surface.

Janet Lovelin, DOGO