[Or_rainbow] Grand Page Dress Fittings Reminder/For The Blast

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Apr 20 12:40:17 PDT 2017

Just a reminder to Grand Pages and Mothers Advisors from my March 27th e-mail that we will be having Grand Page Grand Assembly dress fittings this Saturday at the MetroEast OV/GOR.

Mrs. Jones and I will be starting the fittings at 12:00 noon and will be ending the fittings at 1:00.  Please respond to me at jlovelin at comcast.net<mailto:jlovelin at comcast.net> and let me know if you will not be able to make this timeframe, and if this doesn’t work then we can find an alternate time and place.  If I do not hear from you I will anticipate that we will see you then.  It is going to be so exciting to see your dresses.

Mrs. Lovelin