[Or_rainbow] Nevada's Service Project

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Apr 21 14:04:03 PDT 2017

Hello Oregon Rainbow!
We're taking a trip to Nevada for their Grand Worthy Advisor's Reception, and as part of that trip, we'd like to be able to donate some items to their service project. They're collecting shoes for children in need overseas, and they're looking for any shoes in wearable condition. It can be any ind any size, that's the only requirement!
We'll be collecting shoes up until our trip, but we'd like to get as much as possible at this next OV, at Metro East. Any other donations will have to be shipped or dropped off with Mrs Rollman.
So please, look through your closets and bring your old shoes tomorrow!
Grace Wolbaum
Grand Worthy Advisor