[Or_rainbow] Zoolights

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Dec 13 12:02:12 PST 2017

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible Sunday night at Zoolights. I'm still taking a head count.

For those wanting to ride the Zoo Train as a group, please let me know ahead of time and bring $4 cash per person or a check made out to Meridian Assembly #80 and we will purchase as a group to reduce wait time Sunday for multiple people purchasing separately. Payment will still be required if you request a reservation but decide that night to not grab your seat as purchase will have been made already.

Meridian plans to ride the Max Train to arrive at the zoo between 4:30-4:45.

Tesa Nelson