[Or_rainbow] Happy Holidays from Oregon Rainbow

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Dec 21 19:21:13 PST 2017

Happy Holidays from Oregon Rainbow

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D37A90.D87F5860]

Mrs. Debbie Noah, Past Supreme Inspector in Oregon/Member of the House of Gold

Allyssa Calhoun , Grand Worthy Advisor in Oregon
Mrs. Teri Rollman, Supreme Deputy in Oregon
Mrs. Marjorie Wilson, Past Supreme Worthy Advisor/Member of the House of Gold

Oregon Rainbow family and friends - Happy holidays! I hope you have a wonderful time and a very blessed New Year!

~GWA Allyssa

Spread the warmth of the Holiday Season to all those around you and make this world a beautiful place to live in!

This Christmas I just want you  to know that all of you have been the best gift ever!  May this Christmas be a period of reflection on our past and excitement in building better years before us.  Let us always remember to freely share  our Rainbow love and care for one another in this New Year!

Mrs. Rollman