[Or_rainbow] SMA - More lost and found

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Jun 12 08:23:59 PDT 2017

Greetings from the State Mother Advisor.

Also the holder of missing items.  I have attached a picture of some items that are still in my possession.   They could be Rainbow or Jobs Daughters. Please contact me if you see anything that belongs to you.  I will bring the tote to Grand Assembly.  Anything left after Grand Assembly will be donated.

Rainbow hugs,

Mrs Laurie Rhoads