[Or_rainbow] Grand Assembly Raffles - IMPORTANT - Please respond

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Mon Jun 12 15:04:11 PDT 2017

Grand Officers,

Please contact the Director of Grand Assembly, Mrs. Gillette, at malika.gillette at gmail.com<mailto:malika.gillette at gmail.com> and let her know if you are going to have a raffle item you want included in the Grand Assembly schedule for ticket selling and raffling off so she can schedule out the sessions and the raffles.  I know you already have your items and have been selling, so please shoot her an e-mail by Monday morning and let her know you want on the schedule.

>From our original request on June 9th we have Tesa, Erin, Brittany and Kaitlyn on the list.  It's important that you get on Mrs. Gillette's list so please give this some attention today.

Thanks, Mrs. Lovelin