[Or_rainbow] Proficiency

Karen Smith duckvilleusa at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 12 21:26:38 PDT 2017

Hello all, listed below are the girls that have earned their proficiency so far this year with an indication if they've received their pin and/or charm. If any of this information is incorrect, please let me know ASAP. If there are others not listed here that have earned their proficiency and it can be verified by Mrs. Lovelin, Mrs. Rollman or your own Grand Deputy, please let me know so that you can be presented with your pin next week at Grand Assembly.

See you in Pendleton!

Karen Smith
Co-Director Ritual Competition

2016/17 PROFICIENCY EARNERS