[Or_rainbow] State miss service blast send out

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Tue Jun 13 08:40:20 PDT 2017

Greetings Oregon Rainbow! Grand Assembly is just around the corner. Are you as excited as I am?

We will be announcing the new State Miss Service and her team at Grand Assembly. This has been a great experience and I really encourage you to apply if you are at all interested. If you have questions, please contact me (renobowers97 at gmail.com<mailto:renobowers97 at gmail.com>), or Mrs. Rees (cosette.rees at ltd.org<mailto:cosette.rees at ltd.org>). Applications are easy and due by June 20.
We will also be announcing the assemblies and individuals with the most service hours. Oregon Rainbow has amazed me with the many hours and creative ways girls serve their communities! Your service hours can be entered through the online portal (http://oregonrainbow.org/service.html) through June 18.
Attached is the State Miss Service and Team Application for the coming year, and a very general list of job duties. It’s your year, so make it great!
-  Reno Bowers, 2016/17 State Miss Service