[Or_rainbow] Washington/ Idaho grand assembly

Grant & Sherilynn Mobley mobley at mac.com
Mon Jun 26 21:07:42 PDT 2017

Good evening Oregon rainbow! Being the representative to Washington/ Idaho I need to figure out who all is going to WA/ID grand. If you are planning on coming July 14th-16th we will be leaving Friday morning. The plan is to just meet at the hotel, if you need a ride please let me know email me: katiethornburgh at gmail.com or Facebook message me! I need to know who is going by tomorrow night  (June 27th)  so I can make a reservation for the entire group at once! Payment will be at arrival for a max of $275.00 (if 4 in a room)