[Or_rainbow] Updates and communication tools for you

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Wed Jun 28 12:01:00 PDT 2017

Hello everyone

Are you missing anything from Grand Assembly? I have some lost and found items that would love a home. ☺

If you know people that should be added to the Rainbow Blast emails, please share this link with them. They can subscribe themselves which is so much easier than me attempting to add them.
The link is:

Our Rainbow Blast Emails are used only for Rainbow related information. We do get invites and information from our Masonic Family for their activities which we place on our Facebook page so make sure you are a part of our Facebook page as well to keep up to date on all Masonic Family news and see great photos of our Rainbow family adventures. I also send these notifications to our Mother Advisor/Grand Deputy Blast Email to share during communications at Meetings. I will be updating that recipient group with new emails from Grand Assembly as well.
Our Facebook page is:

Oregon International Order of the Rainbow for Girls

Lastly on our website we keep an updated calendar of Rainbow Activities. If you have an assembly activity like installations, initiations, etc that you would like on our calendar please let me know and we can get it added. We also have several state activities for our Masonic Family showing on the calendar as well. This has been updated with all that we know so far for the 2017-2018 year.

Our website is:
http://oregonrainbow.org/

Looking forward to seeing you on the Rainbow Trail! What an exciting year we have planned.

Sherilynn Mobley
State Mother Advisor
Website/Email Blast Coordinator
503-969-9541