[Or_rainbow] East/West Shrine Game

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Thu Jun 29 13:18:11 PDT 2017

Hello!

With Ms. Becca Mobley being the West Shrine Queen for this year I have offered to coordinate the travel for Oregon Rainbow to Baker City this year. All girls are welcome to attend. If we need more rooms we will work that out but we will need to know sooner than later as Baker is a bundle of excitement and many hotels are full closer to the date.

See the attached for dates and pricing. I am working with several Shrine clubs that are hoping to donate potential meals and tickets to our girls so knowing our number will be helpful in those discussions with our generous Shriners.

Looking forward to some fun in the sun at Baker with many of you!

Sherilynn Mobley
State Rainbow Mom 2017-2018
MA Mt. Scott Assembly
503-969-9541