[Or_rainbow] East/West Shrine Game Updates

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Jun 30 18:18:08 PDT 2017

Hello all!

I just can't say thank you enough to our generous Al Kader Potentate, Ron Gamble and the Shrine Clubs that are stepping up to host one heck of a fun time in Baker City for Oregon Rainbow.

At this time we know for sure that game tickets for the girls and their chaperones as well as the picnic costs after the parade are all covered by the Shrine for Rainbow. Oh so generous and kind!
They are now working on the big BBQ in La Grande for Friday night and/or working with the Oriental Band for Friday's meal. Stay tuned on that one.
Reception for the Queens and Co-Captains on Friday at noon is free as well.

The Girls' individual costs is now around $120/girl to attend Baker City for three nights!

The Queens along with Oregon Rainbow will be walking in the parade with the Shrine Hospital Support Club Float and passing out seed packets along the route.

We currently have 11 girls and 7 adults attending. If you would like to attend, please let me know as soon as you can so we can provide head counts to the Shriners helping with these amazing donations and also to secure any additional rooms we may need.

Thank you all for making this years' East/West Shrine Game a memorable one for West Queen Becca and all of the players, co-captains and Oregon Shriners.

Sherilynn Mobley
State Mother Advisor
MA Mt. Scott #15
503-969-9541
"Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not."
― Dr. Seuss<http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/61105.Dr_Seuss>, The Lorax<http://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/886002>