[Or_rainbow] DJR Update - reminders for MAs and Grand Officers for arrival times and such

Mobley, Sherilynn sherilynn.mobley at graphicpkg.com
Fri Mar 3 11:41:03 PST 2017

For Mother Advisors and Grand Officers:

I am sorry Mother Advisors to be re-sending, but it seems there has been confusion that not everyone received this information from the last blast.  If you are onboard already – THANKS.  If something has slipped by, well sometimes that happens, and so this may be a double check.

Please be sure that your Grand Officer knows that the bodice fittings require them to wear appropriate underwear they will be wearing at Grand Assembly.  We are really trying to make sure we get this covered because if they wear different undergarments later the fit may be different.  We are simply trying to get the best possible comfortable and pleasing look for them at Grand Assembly.  We also are paying attention that the hoops are not going to change so the length of the dress will be correct.

I also wanted to put out there that Meridian will be selling its “dress closet,” tomorrow and we have a variety of formals for $10.

See you all tomorrow.

This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It contains information that is confidential and/or legally privileged. If you believe that it has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information by someone other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
JANET LOVELIN, LEGAL ASSISTANT TO NANCY M. COOPER and SARAH CARLIN AMES
Legal Assistant  |  503.228.3939 x 3146 Tel  |  503.226.0259 Fax  |   jlovelin at gsblaw.com<mailto:jlovelin at gsblaw.com>
GARVEY SCHUBERT BARER  |  11th Floor  |  121 SW Morrison Street  |  Portland, OR 97204  |  ► GSBLaw.com<http://www.gsblaw.com/>